Tiny Victories

Lol so tough!!

6 Likes

Not tiny at all! Very big deal, as someone who is also always in the “advice giving friend” role, it’s a hard boundary to place. I’m also so happy you have a newer friend in your life who is not like that!

7 Likes

Thank you <3 yeah it’s great to have a friend who is just…fun! Feels like we’re on equal footing.

8 Likes

LOOK IT THE CUTIE PATOOTIES

I LOVE THEM

5 Likes

Walked 2 miles, longest walk since latest injury! Got candy on the way :slight_smile: so happy to be able to walk to shops again.

19 Likes

Took a 45 min nap with the windows open and cicadas buzzing

11 Likes

after tearing a muscle in my calf and having horrible back pain last week, it feels like i’m finally better! skipped training last week to heal and got right back into it this week. :muscle:

15 Likes

I listed a bunch of very tiny and expensive cycling clothes on Ebay. I’ve been hanging on to them for the vague someday in the future when I will miraculously be a bike racer again, butttt I’m ready to let go for someone else to enjoy

18 Likes

Congratulations!!! That’s a big deal :slight_smile: you should reward yourself with something you can use now.

7 Likes

I got to have “super sexy fries” again :star_struck: french fries with truffle oil and parmesan flakes. So good.

14 Likes

Why do you make me read that at 11 at night when there is no hope for me to get sexy french fries?

8 Likes

Sorry not sorry :wink:

2 Likes

I’m drinking a delicious smoothie with mixed berries and greek yogurt and later dh and I are going to go to a beautiful nature preserve! The windows are open and the breeze is so nice and cool and my kitty is rolling around in the sun. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Feeling so filled with love.

15 Likes

My wildest inner goth dreams are coming true!! Perfectly timed Home Depot trip = giant yard skeleton is all miiiine.

21 Likes

I want a very detailed and realistic human sized skeleton so everyone always wonders if it’s real or not.

10 Likes

I mean, I have one. Inside my body. But a decorative one as well, please.

14 Likes

You are gonna have to post photos when it is up. I’ve been campaigning for one for years now and always get shut down.

5 Likes

I definitely will! I had been campaigning for years too, and what sealed the deal was my wife talking to someone who had five in their yard. It made my request for just one sound reasonable. I’ll send that person your way.

17 Likes

I will sign your petition.

6 Likes

Is this like 12 feet tall with glowing red eyes?? One of our neighbors has one and it looks like it came from a movie set :flushed:

1 Like