Share your pets!

YES :sob: tell her your weird internet friend requires it

3 Likes

Guess who has four paws, refused to go on a morning walk, and can’t relax now

18 Likes

Hahaha, he looks like me after I’ve had too much coffee.

3 Likes

Sitting in my hammock enjoying rain sounds and rumbly thunder. Percy insisted on coming out to but is safely under me so the thunder can’t get her, just in case.

17 Likes

She owns everything.

20 Likes

Roast.

17 Likes

The kittens love Flower now. They cuddle up to her any chance they get. :heart_eyes:

25 Likes

Omg. YES.
Also they’re BIG NOW!!

3 Likes

Yes, so big! Still both under five pounds, but they look huge! :smiley:

6 Likes

I love the Flower-for-scale to show kitten growth. I also love that they all get along!

8 Likes

I have a million versions of this picture but he is just so gosh dang cute

19 Likes

21 Likes

THIS THREAD GIVES ME LIFE

9 Likes

You’re very lucky she decided to adopt you. :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

We are absolutely the luckiest. :heart: (Currently she’s on the couch on her back with one paw tucked over her cheek.)

8 Likes

I love kitty cheeks. I feel like cats have the best cheekbones. I wouldn’t admit this like…anywhere else, but I like to pretend I’m putting makeup on my cat, lol. I don’t use brushes or anything I just use my fingers, and he loves it, I talk to him during. “You have such great cheekbones! We’ll just put a swipe of blush here, and here.” and then I swipe up on his little cheeks.

It’s a literal miracle I have any friends.

17 Likes

You are adorable. Not as adorable as the cats, but pretty cute. Awwww.

5 Likes

I complement Kitty’s beautiful eyeliner allll the time.

8 Likes

I have one of these cat hammock things in the living room and while she lays on the top hammock part all the time, she never gets inside. I just got her another one to put on the new porch and as soon as I got it out of the box she was inside.

20 Likes

Afternoon cuddle time

13 Likes