Random Questions

Ok, so the giant box I had to pick up at the post office a couple days back was an instantpot air fryer lid from my brother. Now what do I do with it?

7 Likes

You air fry things in an instant pot.

7 Likes

you make air fried brussels sprouts with bacon and red onions!

7 Likes

I was gonna say. Start with the brassics. Always.

4 Likes

Sounds good. I’ve also found a fried pickle recipe- this is the south down here, y’all.

8 Likes

I got one too! Along with a stormtrooper instant pot. My sister gets us.

7 Likes

Now I’m going to have to figure out how to paint my Instantpot so that it’s a storm trooper. Or R2-D2…

4 Likes

I’ve had this wrap on my wishlist for a while!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/696468426/blue-and-white-droid-wrap-instant-pot

4 Likes

I just found that same thing! I may have to have it.

2 Likes

I needs this. But they don’t have it for my model of instant pot :sob: so sad.

2 Likes

Web cam recommendations? If I am going to have to do web conferencing all the time, I want a camera above the top of the screen, not at the very bottom (which is where my built-in camera is).

2 Likes

I got this one back in June - cheap enough, hangs on the top of a screen without adhesive, works fine for meetings and conferences, USB plug and play. It has a mic, but I’ve never used it as I hear and am heard better with a headset.

3 Likes

Do we have a thread for “what are you reading” or something like it? I thought we did, but I can’t find one. I know people put it in their own journals, but I don’t want to randomly post in them.

4 Likes

There’s a reading recommendation thread, not sure if that would serve the purpose you are looking for.

1 Like

I would happily join in a “books ive read in 2021” or “race to X number of books” thread. :+1: I used to do those on MMM before I moved over here.

4 Likes

I started a person book log in journals for 2020 that I’ve since abandoned, but we could do a collective book journal!

6 Likes

It must be yours that I was thinking about.

1 Like

I’m game for changing the title and opening it up for everyone to use! Or I could start a new one for folks?

2 Likes

I’d be interested in a collective book journal!

2 Likes

Whatever you prefer. A lot of us here seem to be big readers, and I am always looking for new books to read.

1 Like