Pregnancy is weird

I have very sensitive skin and when it is being extra, I limit soap use to only the Stinky areas. I have no advice on what products are safe for your circumstance. As one itchy person to another, I really feel for you!

3 Likes

Are your palms or the soles of your feet itchy?

1 Like

Nope, just my boobs and my thighs :weary:

2 Likes

Thank you for your empathy in this time! That’s a good reminder–soap for the stink only.

4 Likes

:sob: depending on where on them, for me that was heat rash! I was sooo prone to it third tri. Miserable. I’m sorry! Anti chafe sticks helped some, as did bike short style undies.

3 Likes

That might have something to do with it. We walked to dinner last night and it was basically 90 with 100% humidity

4 Likes

Yes!!! Okay so stuff that NEVER would have chafed non pregnant for me made my skin mega angry and sensitive. Even the “wrong” fabric if I was walking too fast, and it was humid and/or I was sweating (lol always) did it to me.

2 Likes

Lmao when am I NOT SWEATING. Maybe I need to do a lil washcloth wipe down of sweaty spots before bed :thinking:

4 Likes

Apparently I am slightly anemic! Fun.

6 Likes

You are gonna feel a million bucks once you’ve fixed it!

3 Likes

I hope it helps with energy, for sure! Not looking forward to taking even more daily pills. Oh well!

3 Likes

(yeah i skilled to the good part because who needs even more supplements while pregnant?!)

Did your doc go over how to take it for best absorption/ least side effects?

4 Likes

Yes! Empty stomach, separate from prenatals, but with a vitamin c chewable if I can find one. Also the option to take it every other day if it messes with my stomach/makes me constipated.

4 Likes

Awesome! Coz theres nothing worse than getting the side effects for little gain :poop:

4 Likes

Including onesies on a baby registry is…

• Silly. You’re gonna get so many without asking!
  • Fine if you want specific ones
  • Very Important Or Else
  • I have opinions and I’m gonna share them in a comment!

0 voters

1 Like

I think the important thing is to ask for them in a variety of sizes so you have your preferred number up to at least 12mo instead of 7000000 newborn, 89779&79&79 0-3, 4 3-6 and then nothing

6 Likes

My personal opinion is to just take most of whatever people get you, look it up on ShopSavvy, return all the redundancies and absurd outfits we won’t use, and put that money towards something useful. :sweat_smile:

But overall yes I agree with Elle. Various sizes are KEY.

Onesies are well represented among hand me downs IME.

5 Likes

I have never heard of this!

2 Likes

My thanks to my Reddit bumper group that introduced me to it. I will literally never squeeze a newborn into a stiff cotton dress, especially when my newborn had a paralyzed arm. All that shit went back. I bought diapers. :joy:

5 Likes

Agree on sizes. Whenever anyone asks about clothes I tell then a size that is at least 1 if not 2 sizes larger than my children currently are.

5 Likes