Meme-ing our way through

17 Likes

Tagging @AmandaS1989 because it’s an audit meme. Lolll

19 Likes

I wish I could say people aren’t this stupid but by God they really are. I had a lady who couldn’t figure out how someone got access to her computer. She had her password and username written on a sticky note that was smack dab on her monitor. Like really? You can’t figure out how someone could access your computer? Fucking hell.

16 Likes

The cost accountant one is so damn true.

And this lil baby as well.

audit requests

17 Likes

No way!!! :joy:

1 Like

Yep

19 Likes

IMG_4610

26 Likes

Someone told me “I moved here 21 years ago in 2003” the other day and I almost died immediately.

23 Likes

23 Likes

I told an old coworker about rent prices here in 2013 when I moved and she told me she was in middle school then. I crumbled to dust.

And NO I AM NOT OKAY ABOUT 2019 BEING FIVE YEARS AGO.

23 Likes

My coworker and I were chatting about kindergarten and he mentioned where he went and turned out it was where my kids went/go. They may have had the same teacher…

16 Likes

Yes yes this happens regularly with my grown colleagues who I respect very much professionally who then tell me they don’t remember 9/11

16 Likes

Cause they were in a coma, right? :grimacing:

Also the 90s were like 10, maybe fifteen years ago.

11 Likes

omg full offense taken

9 Likes

24 Likes

I saw this and was like what’s the joke October is like next week that seems reasonable

20 Likes

My Husband was my co-worker’s 8th grade English teacher!

9 Likes

I did the math earlier tonight and I’ve lived here for 17 years, which somehow seems like a much larger leap than when I realized it was my 15 year anniversary. :skull::skull::skull:

8 Likes

Habits of millionaires

28 Likes