Meme-ing our way through

15 Likes

Summary

21 Likes

A great day to drive home from vacation! I feel all caught up on news

13 Likes

Our Friend Steve got bronze on pommel horse! I’m so happy he got on the podium :nerd_face:

I think in today’s world we recognize that being first is often a product of privilege (money, training facilities, coaches, etc), and the distinctions between first and second are so small as to really be a matter of luck as much as anything… So we look for flair instead :blush:

19 Likes

I keep un-hearting this just so I can heart it again

5 Likes

good news LOL i’m watching the replay of the 10 m mixed air pistol medal event for our boy from Turkiye and he IS wearing hearing protection!! Just smol style.

16 Likes

glggles
ALSO. Love the memes to bits BUT i will say the flat affect seems to be part of the sport. The mental aspect and the breathing control. He is not alone in it. BUT agree something about the Turkiye uniforms of a t-shirt and the dad glasses really add to it. :rofl:

eta:

Also metal: the world record holder and gold medalist team – has poked holes in her visor to let her glasses thing fit under it.

eta2;

OKAY THEIR WINNING HUG WAS SO POWERFUL IT TOOK THEM TO THE FLOOR il it

everyone seems so nice!!

12 Likes

24 Likes

Ok but Where did you get that photo of J2?!

5 Likes

I thought the parents of OMD would appreciate that one :joy:

8 Likes

I have a feeling that was Simone’s parents too :joy:

10 Likes

Ah yes eldest was “watching” gymnastics while trying to flop all over the house.

7 Likes

18 Likes

ooh fun new art

gun pics

Sam Yang on Instagram: "Olympic shooting is crazy . @yusufdikecofficial @k_yeji92"

11 Likes

17 Likes

(Note: I’m nowhere near Kankakee, these just came up on FB. Also I love libraries.)

28 Likes

19 Likes

Stephen N as math functions

FB

2 Likes

these are incredible, thank you :joy:

1 Like

21 Likes