Meme-ing our way through

Say what you will about America and trump…it delivers good content.

7 Likes

And I typo I laughed way too hard at because I’m 12:

12 Likes

16 Likes

11 Likes

apologies if this has already been posted but I lol’d again because lily told me there is a cybertruck in portland

16 Likes

there are two in my dinky logging town of population 6.5k

6 Likes

There is one one street over from me!

2 Likes

So Microsoft mucked up today and broke… A lot of stuff? If it wasn’t Microsoft someone can correct me and supply additional memes

14 Likes

There are multiple in my neighborhood. One is wrapped with glitter purple truck wrap.

6 Likes

Oooh. My husband was just complaining about Microsoft login issues on his tablet for work. And a big grocery chain here (Kroger) their apps weren’t working for grocery ordering. I wonder if that stuff is related.

Grocery pickup being broken when I have day 7 or 8 of Covid is distinctly bad timing.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Well done Ashleigh from Brisbane

6 Likes

PDX doesn’t look affected but Fred Meyer does :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

I’m at the airport and it is a real clusterfuck. I’m cautiously optimistic that we’re actually going to board a plane.

12 Likes

19 Likes

Basically everything at my job is down. It took me forever to get into my computer at all. Being logged in is pointless except for the GIF sharing on our chats.

7 Likes

23 Likes

I am happy to report I was able to put a grocery order in. My fruitbat 4 year old will not run out of food :crossed_fingers:

15 Likes

I mean, DIA once managed to lose a plane I was supposed to board in its hanger so they don’t really need Microsoft’s help.

9 Likes

Oh thank goodness!

Yeah both our major grocery chains totally bluescreened today. Ponder said people were dropping in and out of being able to work all day at his company. Thank goodness i was working on offline work all day?

3 Likes