Meme-ing our way through

Excuuuuse me, i feel that “the problems aren’t mine” of reading fiction very deeply :rofl: ouch. Also they’re generally somewhat straightforward to solve and it’s not ME who has to solve them

14 Likes

You nerds probably would like this.

14 Likes

Yes, but are they thanking the strippers, Mom and Dad, or their parents, the Pope and Mother Teresa? (I might possibly have unnecessarily strong opinions on Oxford commas)

12 Likes

Seriously if you’re gonna be pedantic use the Oxford comma too!

11 Likes

18 Likes

I looked at this 3 times before noticing they didn’t put the second comma in the second.

Which is I guess what @kenner is getting at…

Anyway thanks, I hate it!

5 Likes

15 Likes

Yeah but…this is from the government style guide. So they’re aiming for clarity not pedantry.

4 Likes

(ETA let the record show I do know some smart pitbulls, but they’re def lil goobers even when they’re smart)

17 Likes

I took dense to mean physical dense (compress that mf’er)

7 Likes

Oh I meant the last line. “Make it stupid also”

5 Likes

16 Likes

Relevant to several folks on here right now.

19 Likes

22 Likes

When did programs become apps? Is a program an app? Is there a difference? Am I in the cloud yet?

8 Likes

I can’t wait for the next update to teams: Teams_new_final_final

19 Likes

I think we can blame the iPhone. Though I think they were sometimes called applications before but only became shortened to apps post iPhone

5 Likes

I actually remember it with Facebook too, wayyyy back in the day. The “Farmville app” etc.

I feel old.

3 Likes

My work laptop still insists on starting “Classic Teams” every morning only for me to get booted out and restarted into NeW TeAmS within 30 seconds. :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

Follow up

16 Likes