Meme-ing our way through

14 Likes

I mean…he kinda did

5 Likes

17 Likes

(Context: Kate Middleton hasn’t made a public appearance in a while. Combined with the classic joke of famous women breaking up with boyfriends and then dating Pete Davidson)

14 Likes

No, she didn’t get together with Pete Davidson, she was at the Glasgow Wonka Experience

18 Likes

20 Likes

17 Likes

21 Likes

6 Likes

Okay I had not actually read the whole story about the Willy winks experience. Def worth the read :joy:

17 Likes

18 Likes

19 Likes

Me watching Yellowstone 1883

4 Likes

16 Likes

Until now i didn’t know she hasn’t been seen in months.

7 Likes

ditto, one of the nice things about being away from my MIL is that nobody around me indicates I’m supposed to know what is up with the Windors.

5 Likes

I googled and she went in for surgery in mid-January, so it seems like it’s only been about a month and a half. And honestly, good for her.

5 Likes

There was a lot of speculation because they said she would be in the hospital for two weeks, which is super unheard of for a surgery these days. Whatever is going on, I hope she is getting some quality mental and physical rest.

5 Likes

Yes - this whole thing is suspect. Like it’s something more serious. But definitely very secret. Hysterectomy?

2 Likes

She’s not been seen in public since Christmas. The part that’s weird is the complete social media silence. You’d think there would be some sort of “HRH thanks you all for your get well wishes” post or some statement about how the kids are being so good with mummy while she recovers or something.

(This is what I did instead of sleeping last night)

8 Likes