Meme-ing our way through

adds it to my list of fun things to do when i have free time

8 Likes

David Brandt, an Ohio agricultural giant who became the face of a popular meme, died last Saturday after being injured in a car crash.

13 Likes

10 Likes

satire account pretending to be weight watchers, ED mentioned

21 Likes
On the weight watchers one

I’m going to see my mom this weekend and she’s a current active member and has been going to them since the 80s on and off. This meme will help keep me sane during this visit.

15 Likes

Do you remember the walrus that just wanted to sink boats?

7 Likes

19 Likes

Yes. Yes it does.

2 Likes

Seen at my doctor’s office, ouch. I’d fail at least 3/5 every day.

9 Likes

Sleep NINE hours or more?? That seems excessive? Given it’s own choice (consistent bedtimes, no alarm) my body caps out at 7.5-8.5 depending on the night, and I do allll the sleep hygiene shiz. And I was under the impression I was on the higher end for sleep needs.

ETA are we sure that wasn’t meant for children? :joy: 9+ hours for school age kids seems like a better tuned challenge there

12 Likes

My body would love 10 hours a night at ideal state. But limit screen time to 2 hours? Who are they kidding :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
No

1 Like

god i wish i could still get 9 hours without drugs. those were the days and i didn’t even know :sob:

2 Likes

i saw something with jane fonda talking about why she looks so good and she was like first, i had plastic surgery. second, do you know how much i slept last night? 13 hours!!!

she must have the good drugs, right? how else is that possible??

13 Likes

19 Likes

I know someone who sleeps like 12 hours a night despite having a young kid; she has UC so she need more sleep. I think some people just have a super high sleep need, esp with autoimmune disorders and/or disabilities

6 Likes

i get that! it is just so unusual that a woman of fonda’s age can sleep that long. my understanding is that most people in their 80s sleep way way less. it’s possible she has something medical going on that she’s not public about, but it didn’t seem like that from how she was talking.

4 Likes

Ugh, maybe that explains me :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah, it also looks like kid bodies in the silhouettes. Last I’ve read, there’s a correlation with health risks associated with adults going over 9 just as below 7.

4 Likes

That’s why it’s a challenge :joy:

2 Likes