Meme-ing our way through

Ah yes. I’m going to be starting a new job soonish and they sent over the insurance stuff. My brain hurts trying to think about what might be a good option. I’m a smart person I tell myself this shouldn’t be this hard!

4 Likes

22 Likes

Big vibes of my daughter here (she loves talking about bones and veins and blood :joy: 3 year olds are so delightfully weird):

25 Likes

I don’t even have ADHD and yet ADHD Gothic is literally me listening to anything.

Also bless Spinosaurus Aegypticus, so good to know they are here for us :heart:

10 Likes

19 Likes

Screen Shot 2023-05-23 at 9.18.18 PM

15 Likes

^ same!

3 Likes

Oh man. This is wild. And gross. And wild.

4 Likes

Is this…legal?!? Wtf!!!

1 Like

Depends on how much money you have!

4 Likes

20 Likes

Hairstyle is either “up” or "can’t find my elastics.’

Sometimes it is curly and sometimes straight. I have no control over that situation.

7 Likes

My hair is marginally curly, sometimes, if I try hard, but it HOLDS styling really well.

I’ve just taken to putting it in French braids at night so it’s wavy in the mornings, and then I don’t actually have to do anything else to it. Messy braids at night are so much less stress than literally any other hair style.

5 Likes

This is my usual plan as well. Often don’t even bother with French braids, just standard braid then low wavy pony during the day. Have been getting bored with it, though, so right now it’s also blue/turquoise.

6 Likes

Hey, mine is pink! I finally got old enough to say eff it, I want fun colors and IDGAF what work thinks (They also DGAF, btw. Useless worrying for the win!)

It’s not long enough for a low pony, really. I’m growing it out, but if I did standard braids I’d have maaaaybe 2" of braid, lol.

5 Likes

Hmmm yes mine starts curly when clean. Then gradually flattens in weird spots during my sleep until I give up, comb it into a semi frizzy semi straight mess, and keep it in a ponytail until a wash it. I can see why my parents kept my hair in a French braid my entire childhood :joy: there were def caterpillars then. And lots of moss.

8 Likes

22 Likes

16 Likes

The ancestors one, yes, thank you.

3 Likes

14 Likes