Meme-ing our way through

18 Likes

Channeling this energy so much this week :rofl: Thank you.

2 Likes

IMG_8803

8 Likes

OK, so…A story.

Three weeks ago now we were driving 3 hours to a friend’s wedding location for the weekend. We had a dealership loaner because our car was getting it’s transmission swapped and the loaner had Sirius XM. For whatever reason we ended up listening to the Jazz channel.

And about 90 mins into this drive I turn to my husband and I say, “Are we going to talk about the fact that we are listening to Jeff Goldblum and the Jazz band he’s apparently part of? That this is like, a thing and he is big on the scene and I am not, like, a Jazz person but I’m pretty sure they are good?”

So anyway that’s how I found out. And then I followed the Mildred Snitzer Orchestra on Facebook. And all this led us to today.

They are playing Seattle on the 11th and Vancouver, CAN on the 12th but the ads are not… Like this.

Stay weird everyone. And love your hobbies. This post was not sponsored.

16 Likes

I wanna print this out, frame it, and put it next to the velvet painting of Jeff Goldblum in my apartment building’s lounge.

12 Likes

Ok but if Jeff Goldblum reaches out to ask about sponsoring your posts please say yes.

14 Likes

I… I think you need to post these all over your building. It is in fact a moral obligation.

(frames not required)

5 Likes

You have my word.

4 Likes

22 Likes

Why must you hurt me?

4 Likes

Yeouch

3 Likes

21 Likes

Turns out I hadn’t!

5 Likes

All is clam.

8 Likes

rude

3 Likes

25 Likes

Just found this engineering takedown of the damn trolley problem very satisfying.

I guarantee there were new safety laws AFTER the trolley incident to fill the gaping holes nobody bothered with before the trolley incident.

25 Likes

27 Likes

28 Likes

No no no. Not if you’re in the US! The trolley anti emergency braking lobbyists will just get it swept under the rug and everyone will be shocked, SHOCKED when it happens again. (And proceed to do nothing, again). In fact, it may have even happened after trolley related safety regulations were rolled back after already existing :melting_face:

19 Likes