Meme-ing our way through

24 Likes

damn this is a good roundup here.

7 Likes

I was just thinking of the speakers on trails thing less than an hour ago. Really, though. Part of the point of going into nature is to, y’know, hear nature.

11 Likes

I mean, if some hiker wants their death metal music to help them bond with the trees and not hear the rest of nature, cool. But put in some earbuds. I truly despise when other people affect my ability to enjoy nature.

I absolutely LOVED that tweet. That was very clever of that DNR to make the playlist.

10 Likes

18 Likes

Craft supply collectors: What? I’m not a supply collector. I’m a crafter. I could use some of that at any time!

(Currently buys supplies at a rate 10x higher than I use them…)

16 Likes

18 Likes

22 Likes
CW Trump/SA reference

10 Likes

I actually find this development annoying (unfollowed 2 worst offenders, sorry Emma Watson!) and also concerning from a security standpoint, but find it hilarious that memes are the outcome.

7 Likes

The apocalypse will be memed.

6 Likes

21 Likes

Ooh thank you for the hairdressing one, I’m cutting Duckling’s hair this weekend

2 Likes

This is the way.

1 Like

Meat eating

18 Likes

due to this I discovered the shadowy one didn’t know the Gaston song. That has been fixed.

5 Likes

Good to hear! I recommend this from a few years back to really lock in the lesson. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

CW hurricane humor

4 Likes

FB_IMG_1661437174030

24 Likes

19 Likes

Reddit.

6 Likes