Meme-ing our way through

US has low standards for “walkable”. That has SIDEWALKS.

11 Likes

:cold_sweat: Uuh yeah ok yep that is a walkable urban landscape. Yep. Sure. I will get my frypan out so I can cook for free in the heat.

6 Likes

Definitely just being cheeky because it’s Bobs Burgers.

9 Likes

Oooh hang on brain catches up yeah i missed a layer of joke, i think. But did still think it funny, its just one of those “my training intersects with the joke space too much” :crazy_face:

6 Likes

And they do walk or bike everywhere! Sorry do I think about Bobs Burgers too much

6 Likes

No such thing as too hot in my downtown until you come to an open park with grass and trees :wink: Too much shade and thick stone and breeze off the river! And thank goodness for skyways that connect all the buildings in the winter :slight_smile:

My son did an internship for planning agency in high school and got to learn about a few different reasonings for things in different US climates and city microclimates. It was neat!

5 Likes

15 Likes

100% me this morning.

6 Likes

23 Likes

Terrible but I snorted

2 Likes

the first meme in a long while to make me actually laugh

2 Likes

I finally found the one thing climate change is good for. I’m hot AF right now.

5 Likes

19 Likes

21 Likes

18 Likes

Is this about MLMs? Or something more general?

2 Likes

I figured it was like “Hey, you know IT stuff, right? Computer’s doing this weird thing…”/“You know about graphic design, right? Can you whip up a logo for my thing real quick?”/“Hey friend with medical knowledge, can you analyze this weird rash that suddenly appeared?” from a so-called friend you never hear from otherwise.

14 Likes

I read it as the classic “make art for my company and it’ll give you EXPOSUREEEEE”

12 Likes

It is all of those things. Very common for people to ask you to do stuff for free all the time, if you are a writer, artist, creator, or knowledgeable service provider. Then it’s framed as benefiting you.

9 Likes

23 Likes