7 Likes

Definitely same vibes. :rofl:

9 Likes

21 Likes

Seasonal lols

21 Likes

16 posts were split to a new topic: Covid-19

2 posts were split to a new topic: Covid-19

Rad. Please enjoy this selection of dank memes on the most shallow level.

That Android one got me chuckling. It’s true. And that monkey don’t give a fuck.

23 Likes

Thank you for the palette cleanse. Sorry it took so long…I had a ton of technical errors moving posts!?

6 Likes

sames

5 Likes

ETA also FUCK I need to buy a wedding present.

19 Likes

I’d like to add ‘professional networking.’ A colleague from like 15 years ago messaged me on LinkedIn and was all like ‘Hi PDM, I hope you’re well. It has been a long time since building that railway. Those were good times. Anywho, would you like to catch up for a coffee and discuss sending work my company’s way?”

15 Likes

I’m a stay at home mom and I still get anxiety if I get a linked in notification.

10 Likes

I hate LinkedIn. I get messages from people all the time wanting to connect. People I have no relationship with (professional or otherwise). They think I can like… help them get a job or something? Sorry, I don’t have that kind of power.

10 Likes

It is a cesspit of self promotion, a feeding trough for lazy recruiters and a place of last resort for desperate business development managers. Oh and I assume some genuine people actually looking for work. Maybe.

I tend to use it to tell what “International Day of the X” it as, as each company’s social media team creams themselves creating the perfect post to pay lip service to the day and maximise virtual signalling. “Now just make the logo rainbow coloured” Nailed it. Job done.

“You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious” PDM logging into LinkedIn probably.

15 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Haha - yes I’m very happy with my little LinkedIn rant right there. Came together very nicely.

Gather round - I’ve hit a rich vein of linkedIn memes.

26 Likes

15 Likes

Linkedin is also used by alumni services at colleges to try to update their alumni information and possibly raise money… I spent 4 years working at my college looking up people on linkedin

5 Likes

For all the LinkedIn hate though, I have to give credit that a recruiter reaching out is why SirB now is loving his career in an industry he didn’t even know existed prior to that contact.

16 Likes