Funny Thing You Saw Today

So it is real?? I love this. What a silly whimsical lovely tradition.

4 Likes

They are not technically marine biologists, but they both did SEA semester (my sister as an undergrad and my mom as a visiting professor) and yeah, the students do some sort of plankton count but first they decorate styrofoam cups to send down with the sampling apparatus.

8 Likes

12 Likes

Apparently I’m a manatee.

14 Likes

14 Likes

Instagram served me this: Jamie McCoy l Trauma Trained Therapist on Instagram: "Our parents also needed commercials to remind them to look for us if it was after 10pm🤦‍♀️ Now, I’m not saying all boomer parents were like this, but if someone’s gone no contact with one, chances are they were and probably still require the reminder that their kids are people, too. ➡️Follow @myintegrativetherapist for more 🎥: @historicpix #anxietysupport #healingfromtrauma #traumahealing #childhoodtrauma #complextrauma #fightorflight #fawning #emotionalwellbeing #nervoussystemhealth #developmentaltrauma #traumaresponse #emotionaltrauma #traumasurvivor"

And then an ad for loop earplugs
:clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

He didnt skip leg day.

15 Likes

18 Likes

Dequads

3 Likes

17 Likes

21 Likes

17 Likes

17 Likes

@anomalily ahem.

10 Likes

AHEM.

4 Likes

Heh. I thought this might hit more of us.

Yes i also have this problem

4 Likes

Oh no :joy:

3 Likes

Oh I was extra AHEMing Lily :joy: no I’m excellent at quitting things. If anyone needs help aiming lower, hit me up :joy::joy::joy: (but actually don’t that sounds like a lot of work)

11 Likes

Oh yeah no fair fair.

3 Likes

UMM NOT FAIR

Also why yes I do know Hank through multiple different overlapping organizations we both work with

ETA there’s also a public website for how many projects hank has going on

11 Likes