Funny Thing You Saw Today

13 Likes
7 Likes

17 Likes

17 Likes

21 Likes

our local ice cream truck song is scary at any hour (assume it is being run through very old speakers and the audio tape is 10 years old, not as clean as this version)

1 Like

We had a beautiful day here recently and the ice cream truck came down my street. It is too early in the year to have to hear that song!

3 Likes

20 Likes

18 Likes

@neovonretorch sent me a link for a nice looking under-desk basket for cable management and I was looking at some alternatives.

This one cracks me up. In the first photo it’s a completely different number of wires and in the second photo, the “in” and “out” is exactly the same picture?! :rofl:

Ohhhhhhh just realized that outward and inward referred to the direction of the basket. But that has nothing to do with the “2 holes” text!

5 Likes

HOW am i only learning NOW, through things posted to Pinterest, that Mark Hamill was the voice actor for Fire Lord Ozai?!

9 Likes

19 Likes

I mean it’s not exactly the same. The brackets are placed differently.

2 Likes

Yeah I noticed after that it was facing in vs out. But the “2 holes” text was very misleading and I thought it would be about cables going in one end and out the other. It’s just bad advertising :joy:

2 Likes

Talk about a truly miscellaneous set of goods on FB Marketplace :rofl:

Hidden for cooked meat

8 Likes

16 Likes

12 Likes

Ice American Football.

You can find videos of it played by Germans on YouTube. Basically american football, but played on an ice rink by players wearing slippery shoes.

It’s hilarious

9 Likes

They rocked their fanart, now we rock ours.

16 Likes

15 Likes