Funny Thing You Saw Today

Yet they actually included New Zealand!?

5 Likes

14 Likes

15 Likes

Can’t remember if I shared these wild globes yet. There are matching

carpets if you want to ensure a lack of education in your offspring. They come in pink too

13 Likes

15 Likes

17 Likes

I need to know. Is this just a joke or is it real? Because it’s funny either way, but it’s very funny if it’s real.

11 Likes

11 Likes

16 Likes

15 Likes

You’ve seen the 12ft skeleton, but you know what’s better than one skeleton?

TWO skeletons

nsfw ish

16 Likes

Every week at my team meeting we have show and tell time. Today one of my coworkers shared this image of her friend’s hat and it’s so stupid but I can’t stop laughing :joy:

16 Likes

17 Likes

& these are only really funny if you’re familiar with the fact that Maine’s favorite drink is an abomination called Allen’s Coffee Brandy that is made in MA. A friend from college who hasn’t lived here since and I have an ongoing joke about the ridiculous ubiquity of it, and so I present to you:
This flag ( Maine’s 1901 flag is the same but with a pine tree where the bottle is):

and in trying to find it online, found these gems instead:

Maine’s state flower is a pinecone and tassel
and

OChang is a local web comic and they created a comic version of the state seal, with an Allen’s bottle and a pot leaf.

8 Likes

Now I really want to try this coffee brandy.

Also, y’all, memes have been on point the past few days. My bestie is probably like stop fucking sending me these

11 Likes

9 Likes

18 Likes

21 Likes

These memes are all A++++ but the meds when heakthy were probably cod liver oil (vitamin D, logical) or castor oil (makes younpoop, but you are rich just eat better) or some other vile daily supplement

4 Likes

15 Likes