Funny Thing You Saw Today

Facebook knows I have been shopping for dresses and it served me up an ad. I clicked and looked to see how much the dress costs.

take a guess 😂😂😂

It is $3,695.

Wrong target audience for sure!!

16 Likes

15 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

17 Likes

OK I 100% thought the laurel leaves were dreads at first.

…it might be time to go to sleep lol

3 Likes

You’re not alone. Then I thought: “bay leaves???”

So I should also go sleep.

3 Likes

Laurel leaves are bay leaves.

5 Likes

ARE YOU PULLING MY LEG?

3 Likes

Wikipedia says:

Laurus nobilis /ˈlɔːrəs ˈnɒbɪlɪs/[2][3] is an aromatic evergreen tree or large shrub with green, glabrous (smooth) leaves. It is in the flowering plant family Lauraceae. It is native to the Mediterranean region and is used as bay leaf for seasoning in cooking. Its common names include bay tree (esp. United Kingdom),[4]: 84 bay laurel, sweet bay, true laurel, Grecian laurel,[5] or simply laurel. Laurus nobilis figures prominently in classical Greco-Roman culture.

When I lived on the commune we had bay trees. I sometimes made crowns. A fun prank was getting someone to chew a fresh leaf. Their mouth wouldn’t stop burning for a day.

13 Likes

15 Likes

Want. Even if I have to Uber to do sheets.

10 Likes

Between my husband and the dog, I would still end up crowded to the edge of the bed. Everytime we’ve upgraded bed size (twin xl in college to full to queen now) that’s been the case.

8 Likes

I feel like this is an orgy bed

8 Likes

Yes

6 Likes

“Did you know? Your average daily use is the same this year as it was last year.”

Also, the meter reading is estimated.

Aka - did you know we estimated you used the same amount of gas during this period as this time last year?

13 Likes

17 Likes

11 Likes

24 Likes