Funny Thing You Saw Today

Bullet journaling for nursing majors.

medical terminology

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRCHJFM4/

14 Likes

A Florida woman is suing Velveeta for $5 million, claiming that her instant macaroni didn’t cook fast enough (msn.com)

9 Likes
12 Likes

Hahahaha, I love this. I mean I know lawsuits like this are terrible for the country in general but I like when bored pedants try to scam major companies into paying them off. I hope she wins :laughing:

“The statement of ‘ready in 31⁄2 minutes’ is false and misleading because the Product takes longer than 3-and-a-half minutes to prepare for consumption,” Ramirez said in the suit. “To provide consumers with a Product that is actually ‘ready in 3 1⁄2 minutes,’ the Product would need to be cooked in the microwave for less than 3-and-a-half minutes, so that all the preparation steps could be completed in the 3-and-a-half minutes timeframe.”

Bahahahahaha. No you’re not wrong Walter, but you’re an asshole.

17 Likes

20 Likes

21 Likes

This is so silly and it got me good.

4 Likes

15 Likes

15 Likes

This is my partner when every morning he asks me, “how is your oatmeal.” I am always compliment it and thank him for making it. But it’s such a silly question to me because it always tastes exactly the same to me. I think he is just asking for his daily compliment/thanks.

13 Likes

23 Likes

23 Likes

16 Likes

23 Likes

24 Likes

20 Likes

13 Likes

22 Likes

20 Likes

This one made me cry a little laughing. There are some choice lines and a very entertaining tangent.

16 Likes