Funny Thing You Saw Today

22 Likes

OMG. I cannot believe I’ve never thought of this. Thank you!!!

6 Likes

You can also use it for things that shouldn’t go in the dryer to give them a head start drying. I haven’t done it on anything like wool or silk, but in an emergency I’ve used it for something I wouldn’t normally dry but can’t wait 1-2 days for

9 Likes

You are blowing my mind. :laughing:

2 Likes

I learned that one from a professional! I’m university I always did my laundry at the local laundromat and took it home to hang. The owner and I were friendly and when she had a machine (usually from wash fry fold) with time left she told me to use it, and explained that since it was only 15 minutes it would speed me up without hurting my clothes!

I also just noticed an extra spin cycle on my washer and I love it

7 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Maintenance Phase Podcast Discussion

20 Likes

21 Likes

Yes I do this all the time. A lot of my workout clothing I like to just give a 15 min head start on low to get the wrinkles and stiffness out before I hang to dry. Less dry is perfect for this!

3 Likes

Positive parenting

3 Likes

I think it might be smart to kennel train all haunted objects.

4 Likes

I cackled. And immediately sent it to several people. :joy:

3 Likes

I suppose she is technically playing with blocks :woman_facepalming:t3:

ETA note to self, the toddler is getting taller.

11 Likes
13 Likes

17 Likes

Plz explain joke?

2 Likes

“Fig” = common shorthand for “figure” ie labelling of the photo?

Fig1 a whole fig
Fig 2 a half fig

6 Likes

They are figs. But fig is short for figure in scientific papers. So it’s like “figure 1” and “figure 2”. But they’re literally figs.

4 Likes

Thank youuu I thought it was a pomegranate and I was trying to figure out pomegranate jokes

3 Likes

15 Likes