Feel Good Happy Things

12 Likes

18 Likes

14 Likes

11 Likes

It’s my last day of.l coffee shop job for a voluntary unemployment summer and I’m doing my best to make sure they don’t forget me LOL

20 Likes

6 Likes

15 Likes

They tasted awful lol

7 Likes

It is sweet but also I feel ire about the patriarchy now. Because this person’s dad has no idea how to cook pancakes? He is a person of an age that has a child who is of an age to be in meetings all day and he has made it through this entire lifetime without ever having to learn how to cook a pancake? Like, that’s just stupid. Eating is necessary to stay alive. A grown person should not be able to make it that far in life without ever having to have learned a super basic cooking skill. Maybe a prince or someone super, super rich would have an excuse but a regular man? That only happens because of the patriarchy. This grown man has had women taking care of him his whole life. And he is not unique.

And don’t even get me started about how if the poster’s mom had made them pancakes it wouldn’t even be post-worthy.

:rage: :rage: :rage:

(Sorry, I know this is not the vibe of the Feel Good Happy Things thread. But jesus!!!)

25 Likes

20 Likes

Oh no I’m crying

3 Likes

21 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

16 Likes

13 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

12 Likes