Feel Good Happy Things

16 Likes

14 Likes

OMG as someone who’s worked behind the scenes at concerts, this makes me SO HAPPY. What a legend.

7 Likes

14 Likes

14 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

… Giving my boring hood the side eye.

7 Likes

OK, maybe this is a little hard to see because the picture is grainy, but I was out for an evening walk with a dog walking client last night and heard a dog barking at me from a yard - not uncommon.
However, it sounded like the bark was coming from above. :thinking:
As we got closer, I realized this dog had climbed up into a treehouse in the yard, and was barking at us from OVER the fence line. :joy:

To be clear, this wasn’t some kind of kennel or dangerous situation, it looked like it was probably a treehouse for kids at one point, and the owners had now angled the ladder so that Mr. puppy could climb up and view in the neighborhood.

10/10 good boy neighborhood watch.

22 Likes

15 Likes

I hope they went on a cruise.

I would LOVE to find my 1989? Camping bestie with the good sugar cereal from the campsite across the road

7 Likes

I would like to find Colleen from first grade. I think we’d still be cool today.

7 Likes

I actually once reached out to a British guy who looked like he might have been my best friend in 2nd grade and had the same name. Alas, it was not him.

My friend said he wanted to be a robber when he grew up. I wonder what happened to him! We couldn’t keep in touch via snail mail because we moved across the world. Marmalade says I should put my request out on the Internet and see what happens :joy:

4 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes