Feel Good Happy Things

I’m confused by this. Did the dog somehow lead to her donating her kidney?

2 Likes

I read it like the lady had just signed up to be a donor and the dog randomly ran up to her on a beach then wouldn’t leave her? How the two women started talking about kidney donation is a whole other thing I guess.

1 Like

Wouldn’t the bank have found the match though if she had already registered? I’m not sure if I’m being dense here I just… don’t understand?

3 Likes

I would think the bank would have found her, but maybe it was too recent? I’ve read other things about animals having a weird sense of medical things, so I thought it was that the dog sniffed the donor out.

I choose to believe this version because…

A. This is the feel good happy thread.
B. I need to reinforce my belief that dogs are SO GOOD.

8 Likes

8 Likes

I’d like to see a cat parade.

16 Likes

12 Likes

4 Likes

I remember reading the original story and this was such a fun little follow-up!

9 Likes

I went to a clients house today to look at a problem they have. Their 3 year old son knew and called me by my name and kept having conversations with me. When I was leaving he wanted me to stay and play but when I said I had to go he gave me a big hug and said I have to come back for a play date and that we could have a picnic. He asked if I have any animals and when I said I have a cat his reply was “what is the name of it?” :two_hearts:

13 Likes

13 Likes

12 Likes

Murphy and his baby are doing great!

14 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

15 Likes

17 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes