Feel Good Happy Things

11 Likes

I started following Moe for the food videos but this is the cutest thing maybe ever.

7 Likes

“you’ve bitten this one so we can’t give it.”
DIS IS SO CUTE.

2 Likes

I KNOW. I can’t stand it. :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

SHE MIMES EATING IT.
I’M DEAD IT’S SO CUTE.

2 Likes

11 Likes

If you like food and you like to watch someone who also likes food make and eat the food and be really really happy about it, you might like this youtube channel I just found a few weeks ago. I’ve been binge watching all of her videos, and her energy/enthusiasm is contagious and makes me feel happy.

9 Likes

I really like this channel for feel good content! It’s based in Ghana but it’s more everyday than “travel influencer” style so you get to see real things like markets, day in the life, culture, etc. In one video she follows a woman for a day as she conducts her business (selling donuts) and it’s amazing. I get very hungry watching, haha.

7 Likes

6 Likes

I love all the people she showcases on her channel, and highlighting a new artist all the time. Thank you for highlighting her for me, I wouldn’t have clicked based on the titles.

ETA: ok, and I’ve written down 3 ideas already for food, so it might even help me with this food planning rut

3 Likes

10 Likes

Great rec! Been watching Beryl vids and I loooooove it.

1 Like

Yes this is my favorite part of the videos, that she has people from all over the world talk about the foods and how they make them/what they mean to them vs. her just talking about them!

2 Likes

11 Likes

15 Likes

14 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Okay it must be a Day but I’m catching up on this thread and trying not to cry at my desk because people being good to each other is very cry-worthy. Thanks, y’all, I needed this.

10 Likes

Polish Olympian Auctions Silver Medal for Infant’s Heart Surgery, but Winning Bidder Won’t Accept It

“The true value of a medal always remains in the heart,” Andrejczyk said, as quoted by The Times of London. “A medal is only an object, but it can be of great value to others. This silver can save lives, instead of collecting dust in a closet. That is why I decided to auction it to help sick children.”

9 Likes