Feel Good Happy Things

13 Likes

OH MY GOLLY

3 Likes

Cute animals are my happy things. :grin:

4 Likes

SAMESIES
I truly love that most of these posts are ones I’ve just seen myself on insta - it literally makes my heart happy that we’re smiling at the same things

7 Likes

13 Likes

10 Likes

17 Likes

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/yale-study-mammals-might-dream-about-the-world-before-born/

" Mice, of course, differ from humans in their ability to quickly navigate their environment soon after birth. However, human babies are also able to immediately detect objects and identify motion, such as a finger moving across their field of vision, suggesting that their visual system was also primed before birth.

“These brain circuits are self-organized at birth and some of the early teaching is already done,” Crair said. “It’s like dreaming about what you are going to see before you even open your eyes.”"

9 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

First Ecuadorian woman to ever medal at the Olympics! And she took gold.

8 Likes

Also this was one of the most incredible things I’ve ever seen in any olympics ever.

4 Likes

THAT TINY POWERHOUSE!!

1 Like

That diver was amazing! She could probably repeat for several more Olympics too.

2 Likes

9 Likes

14 Likes

I have had a shot courtesy of that mans blood/mutation. (I’m Rh-, my husband is Rh+, which means my body could have attacked the baby in utero. Well, technically sensitized to her if she’s Rh+ then attacked a future pregnancy. But still). Big debt of gratitude to that guy.

12 Likes