Armchair Experts

Oh WHEW. I really like fantasy writing. I have enough human competition without adding smart computers! Then again, I guess fiction writing is only exhausted when there are no more readers with free time or money.

5 Likes

Relevant to the conversation we just had with @AllHat @brute & @rural

10 Likes

To be fair, I’m not sure most actual candy hearts are much better.

ETA: but they are better than “Buttock” and “Biohazard.” But I’d pay money to get one that says “All Hail the Chicken.”

8 Likes

I would legit buy a bag of “Ok Bro” candy hearts

10 Likes

Or imagine a combo bag of “Loving Horn,” “Candy Hole,” and “Lubricant.” You could make a fortune selling little bags on the corner outside any middle school in America.

11 Likes

Fart booby

Hehehehehe

7 Likes

I didn’t see those at first but Balls jumped right out at me. Also All Hail the Chicken, but Balls is the clear winner to me.

6 Likes

For me it was the immediate “HAHAHA DOOMED” ones that got me.

6 Likes

Well Candy Hole seemed right on target!

3 Likes

I like “no blinking”. It’s sexy and confident.

9 Likes

To be paired with “Lights on”

7 Likes

That’s just good manners.

6 Likes

BODY PARTY! tho.

3 Likes

“Mild feel” is so devastating :rofl: My face kinda hurts because I kept laughing at all of these.

I’m seriously considering getting customized candy hearts of these for some of my friends.

6 Likes

I’m rather partial to “so be it.” What’s the story behind that arrangement?

3 Likes

To be paired with “make it so”

5 Likes

I think how much I laughed at all of these counts as exercising for the day.

Getting a candy heart that just says CRAP on it would be 100% my idea of an amazing Valentine’s day gift.

Tagging @druidessie for BUNS BUNS BUNS

9 Likes

The practitioner prescribing my ADHD meds really wants me to take SAM-e to supplement it. First 400 mg to start building to 800.

He’s been very straight-forward about limited studies on this in general and in particular for ADHD. His belief is that it can subtle-y boost effectiveness of meds like Adderall (allowing for better titration/overall lower dose optimization). I understand that in the USA it’s a supplement and that in some of Europe, it’s prescription only.

I haven’t had the time/energy to add researching this to my cognitive load.

Halp on anymore science about this and also for link of where to buy this at reasonable cost (for independently validated amount of the supplement).

Thanks!

3 Likes